Psychic Cords by Master Psychic Healer- Laura Schwalm
There are many ways to describe a psychic experience, but the simplest definition is understanding or knowing through sensing. Reading psychic energy is like learning an energetic language. We receive information through our five senses- sight,sound, taste, smell as well as through our inner knowing
Intuition, telepathy, and empathy are referred too as a six sense. Psychic energy is free flowing energy. It’s considered creative energy and is more like day dreaming and imagination, instead of logical thinking.
Throughout history psychics, mystics, witches, wizards and sorcerers have known about psychic chords. Psychic chords are energetic ties between people. Psychic chords are not seen with our eyes, they are sensed and felt. Chords are energetically connected to the spirit body, otherwise known as our chakras.
Psychic chords work like an energetic umbilical chord between two people who can send and receive information to each other. Some examples are mother and daughter, lovers, friends, and siblings. Psychic chords give and take energy telepathically and act as an energetic link between two people.
We are all connected to one another through energetic and emotional energy. Each and every time we interact with another we create an energetic exchange on a subtle level. Even when we separate energetic and emotional ties many times remain. Energetic ties are not restricted by time and space, so you can be connected to someone from your past, someone who lives far away and even to someone who is no longer living.
Emotional and energetic ties are structures of energy between two people, which cause negative patterns from the past to constantly be relived. Chords and attachments are open channels that flow with and without conscious knowledge from either person. Chords connect through subtle energy
When you establish any kind of relationship, two structures are formed. The first one is of divine energy for the spirit part of self, this is known as a souls bond. The second structure contains negative patterns and dynamics of the relationship, this is called attachment chords. The astral level attachments contributes negative patterns which affect both people.
Patterns of negative thoughts and emotions circulate in chords. Some chords aren’t just draining but they can cause negative behaviors. Psychic chords are not always negative, some are a result of an emotional exchange.
Negative chords will continually take and drain energy until they are removed and energy is no longer feeding them. Individuals who have removed their chords feel lighter, have more energy, focus, clarity and have an overall sense of power.
Many times we are not conscious of energetic ties, so they repeat. A good way to see if you have a chord is too think of a person in a situation which you have lived , which was emotionally draining. Then see what negative emotions bubble up and linger. When negative emotions arise, it shows there is still an energetically investment you have with this person.
When we feel drained after spending time around certain people it’s a sign that energy is leaking. Feeling brain fogged, confused, disoriented, angry or fatigued are all clear indicators of unhealthy chords.
People prone to draining energy through chords are, chronically physically, mentally, or emotionally sick people, drug abusers, alcoholics, emotionally needy, fearful, aggressive and argumentative people, victims and complainers.
Negative chords help us grow spiritually. They help us evolve and strive for better life experiences and relationships. We learn that dealing with the negative aspects of chords we expand in consciousness and grow spiritually.
It is very important to know that in order for a chord to be fully severed one has to understand the energies which have formed it. Cutting an energy chord does not affect the other person, you can only change your own energy and emotions. The reason is because everyone has free will.
It is not necessary to believe in cord cutting in order for it to work. Although, understanding the spiritual dynamic makes healing faster and easier.
There are many different methods of chord cutting, there is no incorrect way. The most important part of cutting a chord is having the intention to do so. The most important factors is finding out what was contained within the chord and what changes will occur within your life after the cords is cut.
Chords represent spiritual lessons which lead to self healing and our evolution.
Steps To Cutting Chords:
1. Sit quietly in a place where you are unlikely to be disturbed. Try to ensure that no one else is likely to sit where you regularly choose to meditate by moving the sofa or your chair for meditation.
2. Close your eyes and ask for protection on all levels. Stare in a prayer– please send me protection on all levels from the source, the manifestation of the source and the energy behind the source.
3. Offer thanks for the protection you are receiving
4. Ask for the light to enter your crown chakra and to pass through your body, out through your feet and into the earth.
5. Offer thanks for the light, three times.
6. Feel the light entering your crown and pouring down through your body, cleansing and re-balancing you as it sweeps through your head, neck, shoulders, chest and lungs, spine, your lower torso, your legs feet and toes.
7. In case you need to clear a path for the light to enter your crown, Take a deep breath and imagine a small whirlwind of white light, spinning from your crown, the centre of the top of your head.
8. Spend a few minutes becoming aware of the light, as it sweeps through your body. If you feel tension or imbalances in any part of your body, concentrate the light on those areas to ensure that they return to balance.
9. When you feel relaxed and calm, take another deep breath.
10. As you release this breath, force a whirlwind of white light out through your third eye chakra (at the centre of your forehead).
11. Now allow this whirlwind of white light to pass around your body from right to left, cutting all of your cords as it does so.
12. When the whirlwind has encircled your body three times, mentally direct it out the window and off into space.
· Return your awareness to your physical body by thinking of your body. · Allow the white light to flow more freely down through your body for a few minutes now.
· After you have cut psychic cords to your body, it becomes easier to concentrate and to enjoy a deep meditation. Often it is our psychic cords to others which prevent us from being centred in the present.
13. Prepare to end your meditation by offering thanks and requesting that the light cease to flow through your body. If it continues to flow through your body at the rate is does in this meditation, youll become a beacon for lost souls, and needy friends and strangers are likely to cord you for your energy.
14. Offer thanks for this, three times.
15. Prepare to close your chakras, to contain the energies you have just received.
· This is done from the feet up, by concentrating on your feet chakras, and visualising them shrinking, to around 2 centimetres (1/2 an inch) in diameter.
Finally, close your crown chakra to the same size as the others.
6. Take three deep breaths and open your eyes.
Take a moment to notice how you feel after this process. If you have effectively completed each step, you are likely to feel calm, centred and at peace with yourself.
The purpose of asking for protection from advanced spiritual beings such as Jesus, Budda, Mohammed or any of the ascended masters is to protect you from spiritual entities which may seek to distract you from your spiritual purpose. It is simply the process of requesting support from a more experienced spiritual being.
Laura Schwalm is a Master Psychic Healer who offers chord cutting and entity removal along with psychic readings, spiritual block clearings, holistic and spiritual workshops, coaching and more. Check out services, classes, and workshops by Laura Schwalm by going to http://www.pureenergyhealer.com and http://www.meetuo.com/holistic-and-spiritual-transitions/
Thank you for reading and as always “Be true to yourself”!